Horse trek towards Eagle Hunter's Home
Dates of 2019 : May 8-18, June 7-14, June 21-28, July 12-19, August 9-16
Mongolian Outdoor Travel has been organizing a horse back adventures for over 15 years in search of extinct culture and progressive adventure with interacting with Kazakh Eagle Hunters, explore the hidden corners of Altai Mountains and it’s blended cultures of Mongols and Kazakhs.
This unique horse back adventure runs in throughout Western Mongolia, heaven for horse back riders and adventurers, Altai Mountain horse back trip offers snow-covered peaks and native people and their culture. Surrounded by multi-colored mountains, highland vegetation, and rivers, this remote part of Mongolia is also home of Kazakh Eagle Hunters. Join Mongolian Outdoor Travel for an epic adventure off the beaten path, through this breathtakingly unspoiled landscape with experienced horse wranglers.
• Horse back riding in remote corners of Altai Mountains
• Get off the beaten path, crowded ger camp
• Experienced local horse wranglers
• Folk music
• Staying local accommodation with traditional decorations
• Ancient historical sites
• Meeting different ethnic groups such as Uriankhai archery, Kazakh Eagle Hunters
• Witnessing tug war game on horse back
• Immediate horse back ride, just gets off from local airport
Riding with Kazakh Eagle Hunters