Overland Journey to Gobi-Natural Wonders of Gobi Desert
Dates of 2017: (May 6-17, May 20-31, June 6-17, June 23-July 3, July 15-26)
Specially designed by Mongolian Outdoor Travel to explore the most iconic highlights of legendary Gobi Desert at a comfort pace by private ger camp.
Deep into Gobi and it’s famous sites and natural wonders offer insight into intriguing natural wonders and captivating landscapes. But beyond open vastness, deep into the Ikh Nart Nature Reserve, Gobi Gurvan Saikhan National Park and Hongoryn Sand Dune, a magical landscape of deep gorges, rocky cliffs, native plants , "Argali" sheep and ethereal rock formations also awaits! Beginning in Ulaanbaatar and ending in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolian Outdoor Travel’s carefully crafted tour leads you through for 10 days at a sensible pace—complete with full vehicle support, charming private ger camp, and delicious local taste with best camping chefs of country.
Highlights of trip:
• Marvel at the natural splendor of desert, steppes, and otherworldly rock formations
• Get off the beaten path, national parks, wild life of world’s the northernmost desert
• Private gers with cultural theme and decoration
• On site interpretation by National Park rangers
• ATV rides in remote areas
• Riding of mountain bikes and motor-bikes nearby camp sites
- One of the largest sand dune of country
- " Bactrian" camel ride in nearby sand dunes