Golden Eagle Hunters Festival 2019
Date: October 3-October 9, 2019
Nothing better to explore culture in it’s homeland !
Witness gathering of Eagle Hunters of Altai Mountains. Mongolia ’s most remote areas and unique blend of horsemanship and wilderness, the Kazakh Eagle Hunters Festival, where its gracious people maintain a traditional way of life. And the Altai village in particular stands apart from the rest of the region, teeming with snow covered mountains. Our 7 days adventure here covers it all, from cultural encounters with the locals, to horse back adventure. You’ll fly over western Mongolia, drive on the highest mountain road ( 3000 meters) and ride with famous Kazakh Eagle Hunters in mountain trails. You’ll see traditional families visit ancient petroglyphs, you’ll ride along rivers in deep gorges, and through verdant valleys with Eagle Hunters. And best of all: you’ll be staying with the local people with your own private room and see their spring festival that welcomes a spring arrival in this wild region. To witness a gathering of Eagle Hunters is a rare chance for unique photo ops, far away from the worries and pressures of the busy world. It's an experience you will not soon forget!
· Horse back riding in remote corners of Altai Mountains
• Get off the beaten path, crowded ger camps
• Experienced local horse wranglers
• Folk music
• Privately staying in local accommodation with traditional decorations
• Ancient historical sites
• Interaction with different ethnic groups such as Uriankhai archery, Kazakh Eagle Hunters
• Witnessing tug war game on horse back